What is IQid?
IQid is a click signature tracking variable that can tell you what sites and tactics are driving traffic. If you tag a smartURL with different IQids depending on where it's deployed, your smartURL statistics will be broken down by IQid so you can see which ones are performing. IQids don't have to be preconfigured, you just add them to any smartURL!
Tag your smartURL
IQid is a simple way to see which sites and tactics are generating traffic. Fill in the fields below to tag your smartURL with an IQid.
copied to clipboard!
Top reasons to use IQid
- IQid is a simple way to measure which tactics are worth spending your time on, and which are simply vanity. Focus your time on those that drive traffic.
- By tracking social media posts using both site and tactic (e.g. twitter.post05-04-2012), you can determine the effectiveness of your social media outreach.
- Hold partners accountable for performance.
- Outlook and other email clients don't send referrer information, so those platforms are typically tracked as "unknown" referrer. IQid allows you to recapture that referrer information (e.g. "email.welcomeemail").
- Great and simple way to A/B test creative and messaging.
- Better data = better marketing = better ROI.